Figures. The Rangers play the Astros six times each year. This year they lose only one game. Guess which one I went to? That’s right, the one they lost. Since I don’t really feel about writing in detail on this one, I’ll go for a few bullet points:
- Vicente Padilla seemed sluggish, even though he technically had a quality start
- Chris Davis still strikes out too much, he should have been pinch hit for in the 9th
- We made some noise in the bottom of the ninth, but couldn’t bring it home
- Row 37 of Section 117 is really dark, given how far back it is under the overhang
- Darren Erstad in left? Man the Astros must be hurting.
I spoke with an Astros fan for a bit who was wearing a rainbow Astros jersey. Addressed myself as a Phillies fan, so we could talk some old Houston / Phillies rivalries. :)
On to San Francisco….